Client Services Adminstrator
To £25K + 30 days Hols + 8% Pension
Flexi Office Hours, 5x Death in Service Cover, Free Parking
If you love being part of a small team in a busy office, helping advisers and clients with a genuine client service ethos, this role is for you. You’ll need some administration experience in a financial office, be organised, efficient, and have an eye for detail. Our thorough training will do the rest.
The focus of this role is preparing client investment reviews and you’ll also need to be supportive towards the rest of the team, and be comfortable on the phone. In return, you can look forward to a nice working environment, your own personal development plan, sponsorship for study and yearly salary reviews.
Download the full Job Description and take a closer look. If you like what you see please click the button below to apply and upload your CV. If you would prefer a confidential chat with the Business Operations Manager first, then please contact Bridie Hood on 0121-355-4455.
Helen Blackburn talks about careers with Oaklands Wealth Management
Why work with Oaklands Wealth?
Maybe you are under-appreciated by your current employer, your talents aren’t fully used or things have changed and the new regime isn’t to your liking?
Whatever your reason, we are a growing regional company based in Sutton Coldfield and we take the development of our team very seriously. If you join us you’ll have regular reviews all through your career with us.
The focus is on you. That’s why we call them Personal Development Reviews (PDRs) to check in with you on your progress, aspirations and any frustrations.
They allow us to rise above the day-to-day work to see what’s needed to keep you interested and our clients well served.
Download the full Job Description and if you like what you see apply now attaching your current CV.
- Preparing client investment review packs and financial summaries of investments for advisor meetings.
- Prioritising and carrying out all pre and post sales administration on pensions and investment business to ensure optimum workflow using software including Intelligent Office, Financial Express, Voyant, MS Office and Excel
- Keeping accurate daily records on the progress of client cases to monitor against target times and appraise other team members, ad hoc, and in workflow meetings.
- Sending out and chasing client letters of authority, and chasing product providers for responses on client policy submissions, challenging timescales where necessary.
- Providing information on the company’s services to clients enquiring in any form, by telephone, email or in person.
- Obtaining telephone valuations and other information required for client reviews.
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the team to complete client cases.
Salary up to £25,000
30 days holiday per annum + public holidays
Pension contribution of 8% after 3 months
Flexi office hours
5 x Life Cover
Car Parking paid
You must have, or be working towards a Certificate in Financial Planning or similar.
An excellent standard of written and spoken English and numerical capability.
5 GCSE Grade Cs including English Language and Mathematics.
The Oaklands Culturenavigatedown
You’ll fit in a dream if you have bags of initiative and can work flexibly as part of our team. While, there’s much laughter in the office we are serious about 2 things – consistent process and first class client service.
Something you’ll not hear around here is “that’s not my job”. Everybody’s job is to do whatever it takes to keep our clients happy and content and our business thriving.
Having worked at Oaklands for 14 years, I have seen the company grow and expand in both personnel and office spaces. It has been great to watch it evolve from the beginning.
From the start, Oaklands has been a professional and forward-thinking company. Our systems and processes are constantly being reviewed.
We are encouraged to streamline the way we work to make sure we work as efficiently as possible.
This helps us to provide the best service we can for our clients. The work is fast-paced which means there is never time to get bored.
Clients and visitors often compliment our office. As well as the attractive & spacious layout of the building, we have an endless supply of tea, coffee and biscuits to fuel our day.
The thing that stands out from previous employment is the flexibility that the Directors have entrusted me with.
Business Operations Manager